Re: wheels

Borbet is pronounced "Bore -bay".... French-like.
I called up the Tire Rack, and they were happy to tell me the weight of each
wheel. Or was it Discount Tire Direct, I don't remember. Anyway, call 'em up and
ask 'em. I wish I still had all the info written down, because I asked about a
whole bunch of 15x7's. Good luck!
    -Josiah
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah