Re: Pulled over again for window tint (long)

I  wrote:
>   "He stated that the problem is when they go up
>   to a vehicle at "3am and they can't see in."

and Feenix replied:
> Now this pisses me off. What need do the cops have to go up and look in
> your vehicle at 3 in the f**king morning?!!! What ever happened to

Just wanted to make sure it was clear this happened at 8:45am, so really
the cops comment about 3am was stupid.  Illegal is illegal any time of the
day.

> Feenix..."What do you call 10,000 cops at the bottom of the ocean?"

Ok, FINISH the joke!   I kept trying to scroll down for an answer <blush>

And remember, not all cops are bad, so let's not turn this all into cop
bashing.  It's the currupt system I disagree with...

Greg :)

- --