Re: Pulled over again for window tint (long)

At 21:41 10/22/98 -0400, Feenix wrote:
>Greg Davis wrote:
>
>  "He stated that the problem is when they go up
>  to a vehicle at "3am and they can't see in."
>
>Now this pisses me off. What need do the cops have to go up and look in
>your vehicle at 3 in the f**king morning?!!! What ever happened to
>privacy? Now the cops automaticly assume you are a criminal and doing
>something wrong when you are out at 3am? Why the need to look into your
>car?
>
>Feenix..."What do you call 10,000 cops at the bottom of the ocean?"

Well, I don't like being hassled for no apparent reason by cops any more
than the next guy (and my granddad was even chief of police) and I feel
like running them in for all the traffic infractions *they* commit, but
there are way too many crazies out there to make a bullshit crack like
that, humour intended or not.

Joachim

Joachim and Belinda and Hobi and Griffin in Houston, TX
...and now Lucky, the rescue kitten, too!
beekj@ghg.net

A Liberal's generosity is limited only by your income.

- --