Re: Pulled over again for window tint (long)

At 09:12 PM 10/22/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>Feenix..."What do you call 10,000 cops at the bottom of the ocean?"
>
>Well, I don't like being hassled for no apparent reason by cops any more
>than the next guy (and my granddad was even chief of police) and I feel
>like running them in for all the traffic infractions *they* commit, but
>there are way too many crazies out there

What do crazies have to do with cops? Excluding of course the many mentally
deranged cops I've seen dealt with? If you're implying that somehow cops
alleviate the amount of crazies, thats ridiculous. Cops don't do crap for
people, they're just there to administer additional taxes(traffic tickets)
on people. The only times I could've used some help from a cop, they did
not a damn thing for me. They don't investigate crimes. Hell even when you
do the investigation for them, they still can't solve a crime. They lie,
falsify evidence, all in the name of laziness, because real investigations
take too much effort.

Brad
PS. For the question"What do you call 10,000 cops at the bottom of the
ocean?", the answer is "a good start!"

- --