Club H2O in PVW

Just got the latest copy of PVW and saw the "huge 2-page" article on
the H20 show this august. Since I was not there I had hoped to see some
good pictures. Nothing but shit. Almost every picture had a scirocco in
the background but nothing up close. One cool yellow MkI in one picture.
Only close up I liked was the completly dope Corrado G60! I will
definitly be at the show next year.
P.S. -going to look at an 86 Scirocco tomorrow. It will be my winter car
and is supposed to "need nothing". Get this, $500!!!! Let all know how
it is.

Feenix
88 16V
86 8V (I hope)