[8V] Oxygen Sensor & Battery Warning lights

Hi all!

At about 5600 rpm in third gear the oxygen sensor and battery warning
lights on my '85 are coming on.  They don't stay on though.  I haven't
noticed this in any other gear yet (but would expect it to happen in the
other gears, assuming all things equal)

I've checked tension on the belts, and I *think* their ok.  Beyond that I'm
at a loss on what may be wrong.

Any ideas on what may be causing the lights to come on?  Should I worry?

Thanks for any help!

Greg :)  ( will post another problem later in pursuit of perfection...)

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm

- --