[Re-tread thread] Re: tranny manipulation

At 1:20 pm -0500 20/10/98, Aaron D. Patton wrote:
>My bad.  The .80 kit is for the 16V trans.

Ok, thanks to whoever posted the Autotech URL... I noticed that they called
their .80 fifth gear set a "Factory" item.  So where can I get a .80 set?
I'm not interested in anything taller than .80 because I don't want to
trade 5th gear power for lower cruising rpms, and I also have a feeling
that I'd get the highest top speed with the .80.  I know this thread has
gone around before, but what the hell, this IS the scirocco-L :)

TIA!

- --