Re: Supercharged vs. Turbo

actually...as long as you regularly replace the seals (just like a
16v timing belt) and upgrade to the dual cog belt (or at leastchange
it even more frequently) the G60 is a fine piece of equipment.

Usually you hear them going back because of improper maintenence or
lack there of. Now I know modern ones are virtually trouble free and
I think eatons are good for almost a lifetime being sealed and all,
but for the cost of a G60 and the availability of EXACT plumbing
parts, it makes for a healthy choice.

personally i wouldn't use it unless i upgraded it to a TEC dual cog
belt. but it is good for an easy +70hp.

Ryan