Re: [16v]drag times

Yeah i went to the track about a month ago and I turned a 16.21 with a R/T
of .520 and a 60ft of 2.3.  I am sure if I lower my tire pressure, and
carry less gas I can break in to the 15's

Rich
87 16v

"Do you know why it's called the American Dream?........Because you have
to be asleep to believe it."-George Carlin

Rich Deede
University of Delaware(Comm. major)
1987 VW scirocco 16v