RE: Mid Atlantic Meet (Good Idea?!)

How far is this from say Baltimore(cause baltiomore is an hour and a half
from me).  This would be fine with me if we all agreed on it and we set
something definite soon so I can make sure that i have off from work.

Rich

"Do you know why it's called the American Dream?........Because you have
to be asleep to believe it."-George Carlin

Rich Deede
University of Delaware(Comm. major)
1987 VW scirocco 16v