Re: F*#king Theives! [surreal]

At 12:54 pm -0500 28/11/98, Shawn C Meze wrote:
>It was only a dream. I hate those kind of dreams but I guess its my
>deepest fears being played out in my sleep. Better there than in real
>life. I feel..............lucky somehow.
>              Shawn Meze

OMG!!!!  That is hilarious!  I thought I was the only one... Seriously, I
have one of these dreams every couple months.  Sometimes the car gets
stripped and all that's left is scrap metal (literally), sometimes it just
disappears, and sometimes, the car gets replaced by another 'rocco.  In the
most recent installment, my rocco got stolen and the thieves left a green
Mk. 1 with all-white vinyl interior.  It sucked.

Of course, I have a good reason for these paranoid manifestations.  I had
my (previous) 16v stolen and stripped twice within 18 months from a
patrolled parking lot full of cars.  Shawn, don't worry - eventually you'll
get good at figuring out when it's a dream... :)