Re: F*#king Theives!

At 12:54 PM 11/28/98 EST, you wrote:

>On Sat, 28 Nov 1998 00:37:33 -0800 david liu <dyliu@pacbell.net> writes:
>

>>so what now??
>

>You rack it up as a victim experience and you start over. Unless you have
>insurance, there is really nothing more you can do about it. Nobody ever
>"sees" anything. People suck.

  While I would agree that People suck, I have had the pleasure of catching
someone breaking into an acquaintances car. It was behind our frat house,
the night after a big party. I look out the window of my room and see some
guys ass hanging out of my buddys jeep as hes going through it. I went
downstairs, grabbed a bottle on the way out, and another friend sees me
running out of the house, and follows me to see whats going on. I confront
the guy, yell at him to get out of the jeep, at which point he gets out,
looking extremely nervous, and starts slowly backing off while claiming he
wasn't going through the jeep. We were maybe 15 feet away from him when
this happened. Then he turns and takes off running. and we start off after
him. After a few feet, I realize I have a bottle and a clear shot at the
guy, so I threw it as hard as I could at the guy, who was probably about 30
feet away now. The bottle did not arc at all, and struck the guy square in
the back of the head. It hit him bottom end first, and floored him. As I
walk up, my friend and I are tripping out on how hard I nailed the guy. I
could never do that again if I tried. I get up there, and start cussing and
yelling at the guy again. After a second or two he slowly gets up, and
starts running again, holding his head while hes running. We take off after
him again, this time my friend catches him first, and the guy is just
standing there, asking why we did that. My friend is yelling at him, and I
just run straight up to the guy, and kick him in the chest, knocking him
backwards down a small hill, where I proceed to kick him some more as he
lay there.

  Before I go any further, let me explain this happened on the Georgia Tech
campus, during the middle of Freaknik. Freaknik is a spring break party for
black colleges, where thousands of black students converge on Atlanta for
alot of wild parties, cruising, etc.

   My buddy then tells me to stop, because there was a car coming up full
and stopping that was full of black guys. Both my friend and I are white,
the thief we caught in the Jeep was black. The thief then starts screaming
for help from these guys, and I back off, and my buddy starts heading over
to the car and explains whats going on. The guys in the car decide to just
move on, but while this is happening, the thief gets up and limps off
slowly. At this point, I am too winded to continue chasing the guy( I was
extremely hungover). So as he's limping off I yell that if I saw him again,
I'd kill him. When he heard that he started doubletiming his limp, I guess
I had him pretty scared!

   Beating that guy the way I did really made me feel good. I
wholeheartedly recommend it!

Brad