Re: F*#king Theives!

Now, now... violence is not the answer!
: )
But seriously, don't you think it would have been more effective to have a
little talk with him? I dunno if he'll remember that incident thinking, "I'll
never do that again!" He might just think to be more careful next time.
But I understand... talking to him might not be as SATISFYING.
Just my $.02
And if you think I'm preaching and it annoys you, ignore me.
    -Josiah