Worth it?

Okay,  I found something,  but I need a little input,  The
car is an 87 16v 200k miles, paint sucks, body has some rust,
it has euro bumpers and lights, but they are in sad shape
(right high beam has a hole, and bumpers are all chewed up)
the down pipe flex couple sounds bad, e-brake don't work,
head has been replaced (snapped belt?)

The euro stuff is repairable, and the body kit is in real good
condition.  It is just going to be a daily driver as well.
I guess the biggest problem is the flex couple,  he is asking
$1500, is it worth it?  It also has a set of 15" BBS rims
and fairly new yoko tires (lips are pretty bent though),
and its red (bleh ;P).

Also, what kind of job is replacing the flex couple if I
do get it?  and how much will it cost, wasn't someone
on the list selling one, Jim Buck?

Etrik