Re: mono wiper / tyres(yoko's at present)

As for where to buy a monowiper, if you want a new one, run to your local
newsagent and pick up a copy of Performance VW.  You'll find a lot of them
in there.  If you want a used (and cheap alternative), go to your local
wrecker, and look for an 83 or 83 scirocco.  they came with a monowiper
stock, you can just pull the linkage, bolt it in and you have a very cheap
monowiper, then just phone up monostyle (also in Performance VW), and buy a
straight wiper arm for 12 quid and you've got yourself a nice monowiper
with full sweep, and only cost you a fraction of a bonrath unit.

	As for tires, I have yoko A520's, what are you driving on?  I find they
are great in the rain, I've driven on those and Toyo FZ4's, and find the
yokos much better.

	HTH

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

hi there guys anyone any idea where i might be able to purchase a mono
wiper at a resoanable price here in the U.K....

dont want a used one i would prefere to buy a new one if the price was
right...
and another question ...- i am running 15" Yokohama's on a set of TSW's at
the moment but i am looking for a better tyre in the wet
the Yoko is excellent in the dry but very very scary in the wet especially
when my girlfriend is driving (lol) hope she does'nt read that.......

Lindsay (scooby) Campbell
lcampbell@zetnet.co.uk
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/scooby/
92' Scala 1.8i