Re: mono wiper / tyres(yoko's at present)

I have Toyo FZ4's on my corrado right now and I personally don't like them.
 I had Dunlop D40's before and those were a lot better.  I autox and I'm
normally about 2 secs behind one of my friends, consistently w/ the D40's.
I got the FZ4's and I'm now about 2.5 secs behind him.  Also, I drove the
FZ4's in the rain and I thought they were horrible.  I would have to say
they were some of the worst tires I've ever driven in the rain.  It might
be different because it's on a Corrado, I dunno..  I've heard the T1's are
really good though but the next tire I'm gonna get are the RE71's.  Gotta
go get those for my Scirocco until I can afford a set of dedicated autox
rims.  195/55/14 cheap!

Aaron..
'90 Corrado - for sale
'87 Scirocco 16v - Gonna get serious with autoxing in this..