Yoko A520

At 8:45 pm -0800 22/11/98, Mike VanAmburgh wrote:
>Yes, I do think so.  I had them mounted brand new then took off on a
>long road trip from UT to TX.  I hit some really hard rain and lemme
>tell ya I've never felt such a feeling of lack of control.  Wow.  Maybe
>their newness (I can make up new words just like Shawn..heh) or the wide
>size (225/40/16) has something to do with it.
>
>-Mike

Could be the "newness" (I thought that was a real word :).  I know that it
took about 3 weeks for mine to start performing properly in the dry.  Not
sure if that's relevant to wet performance though.  Mine are 215/40 btw, so
we're dealing with similar sizes.

I guess this thread deserves a YMMV too :)