From: "David Ruby" <dbruby@ainet.com>
To: "POTATO!" <theforce@invasion.com>
Cc: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: Hesitation....
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 22:58:25 -0800

I had a similar problem with my old Audi 5000 Turbo.  It ran as if there
was
a banana in the tailpipe for about 10 seconds, and then, bang, power on,
and
then, pow, turbo on, woo-hoo, etc.  Goes without saying, people behind
me at
traffic lights thought I was a jerk, toodling along and then flooring
it.
Really, though, it wasn't intentional.  It was a faulty relay under the
dash.  Check to see that those pertaining to the fuel system are in
order.

Alles Gute,
Dave