Re: going rate for a rocco

All '82 and '83 Scirocco II's came from the factory with the real monowiper
setup. I'd personally pay $1500 for the 16v, and $600 for the '82. (I don't
think much at all of a Scirocco with a lackluster 1.7, solid discs and no
swaybars- all '82's came from the factory like this, unless I'm mistaken.)
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI (off the road for the winter)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (buy me!)
    '87 QSW (daily driver)