Fwd: This is For John P.

Andrew,

         I believe it's known as Type 048.
Now for the story behind my exhaust, when my friend ordered the remus
its seems the 16v systems were on a 6 month backorder so CEC, which is
his supplier, sent an 8valve system. They said its the same system but
needs to be modfied to fit the 16v. 1. the flange type fitting into the
cat needs to be   cut and a small pipe be welded to where the flange was
cut, and clamped to  the cat. 2) a rear hanger has to be relocated
further back on the muffler.
BTW I paid $575 for it,  yeah I know I could have had an TT stainless,
but performance being equal which it is I would choose the remus.

What we do for  cosmetics.

John
88' Sci 16v

---- Begin included message ----
Hey John,
   About that Remus system of yours.  Is there any way you can get a
part#.  The dealer in my area only shows one system and doesn't know for
certain if its the right one.  I'm assuming again,  that 87 and on
Roccos are pretty similar and that it should fit.  Thanks.

Andrew P.
"87" 16V Rocco