Re: Brakes (tech)

<< ATE Power Discs are a good upgrade. They are vented and slotted for
 better heat disipation. This was the first thing I upgraded on my '82. >>

i hate to put anything down but From experience the ATE power discs are only
slightly better than the stock. I have purchased at least 40 sets for people
and every time they do they complain that it is not as good as they expected.
Now to add a plug for my company of which i hate to plug it like this, We mfg
slotted Rotors with directional radius cuts . We use Brembo and ATE Blanks.
Cost for 9.4 90.00 for Vented . We charge 40.00 to slot if just slotting
exsisting rotors that are true. the improvement is significant. Sorry we DO
NOT cross drill .

European Modifieds
Mark Christiansen
Http://emsport.hypermart.com