Re: Brakes (tech)

Just my .02 Watch out when go to the parts store and ask for the 84 Rocco
vented rotors there is an early and a late model. Early is soild rotors and
late is vented. I had this problem when doing the brakes on my car. I own an
84 which is made in Jan of 84 thinking is would be early right?  wrong....
could not afford vented rotors so I used the brake pads they gave me for the
soild and just changed the disks and then later changed over to vented.

Keith 84 Scirocco