Re: sway bars

I have the autotech hollow sway bars (biggest) on my rocco, alogn
with coilovers there is 0 body roll. if i take a 90deg turn at 60mph,
I have to peel myself off the door. i also have the autotech stress
bas in front, i prefer the neuspeedor abd dual bar approachthen
autotech and eibach's silgle bar, i belt my NS one in a wreck
(twekaed it at thepass. side Y), 2 grown men couldnt bend it back to
position. standing on it w/ one end up on something. i can flex the
single bar systems and that kinda worries me.

oh i have avo coilovers...and imean 0  bodyroll when i say it, the
tires will break before the body gives.(not recommended for
auto-xing)

Ryan