sway bars

Hi everyone

I have some handling questions for you all.
I am debating what to run on my 16v.  I already have neuspeed springs
I have boge struts (for now)  I plan on upgrading to the koni
adjustables.  I am debating what sway bars to run.
I know lots of people have the neuspeed or autotech bars.  how do ya
like em????  also do you run the stock rear bar at the same time.

also what about H & H specalties.  I have their pamphlet from water
festl.  Their stuff looks nice.  anyone have any experience.  How
about price.
I will be running 15" rims with 195/50/15 pirelli p700z's for now
anyway.
autoX guru's chime in.  I intend to race it next year.  what works
what doesn't

thanks
Tony