Cluster Lighting, Part II

At 09:11 PM 11/10/98 , Wm. Josiah Erikson wrote:
>Then you'll see the lights. They're very small, and I believe there are
three of
>them. The just twist and pull out. IME, they cost $1 each. Good luck!
Installation
>is reverse of removal, really. Much easier going in than coming out, I think.
>    -Josiah

Thank you everyone for the quick responses about changing the dash lights.
Before I venture into this, though... the impression I got is that there
are only 3 bulbs... and there is no way to replace the bulb in the
MFA/Clock. (I have only a clock, no MFA).

So before I go about tearing into the dash, will I be able to replace the
bulb(s) in the Clock display?!

	Thanks,
		Jason