Re: 87 rocco 16V PS on 83 GTI?

> Yeah, shes no butch by any means and she's no dainty flower neither. She
> holds her own just fine and if she says she has a hard time parking the
> car, then its very likely that any other dude would have the same
> experience in the car.
> <props>

	reeespect!  like i said, i don't mind, cuz it's a ton easier than
trying to steer my non-p/s 16V jetta with 195-50-15s, but it's still
quite noticeable.

> Yes you are a Yank, you just live in Canada.

	LIES!  yanks have odd accents and call each other ya'll and shit.  plus
they eat way too many fatty foods and drive too fast and watch too much
tv and....shit...looks like i'm a yank ;)

> Yeah, I took a good look into your eyes, you definately got something.

	yeah, the doctors are workin on it...

jason
the mad bastard