Body Work

Hey everyone,

I'm was planning on getting rid of the minor
rust spost. (The usual around the door handle,
some near the hood) Is it as easy as I might
think it is? Sand it down, put some filler in,
paint it, buff it? What kind of paint should I
get if I wanted to do this? And also I wanted
to paint the bumpers, do I need special paint so
it comes out smoothly? Or should I just forget it
and bring it a pro, because I've never done this
before, and I'm thinking starting on roc might be
a little risky...

Thanks

Paully