Re: 87 rocco 16V PS on 83 GTI?

Huh well that's odd. My car's lowered an inch and a half and has 195/50/15's on
it and I think it's easy to turn, even when sitting still. Odd. I guess it's
just a matter of taste and opinion.
    -Josiah (try driving a Volvo with no power steering... or a Toyota truck!
Then you'll know what high steering effort is all about)