Re: Borla exhaust (AKA Techtonics)...

Sean Rabey wrote:

>                 I can't wait.  Will you be updating the current site in
> installments, or will a totally new site appear one day.  And will scirocco.org
> be the name, and  address of it?  I'd like to help in the process as much as i
> can, but i'm afraid using emial is as far as my computer talents go.  But feel
> free to pick my brain for ideas and what not. :-)
>
>                     Later
>
>                                 Owen
>                                 87 16V

It will be a totally new site, Kevin Wenzel, Paul Krucke and I will be
the
main desingers, and Kevin will be hosting it (the list will turn into
scirocco-l@scirocco.org).  At this point the site is still in the dream
stage (nothing really done yet :). But I am sure everthing will be going
in a few months or so.  When its ready, the list will be the first to
know.

TTYL
Etrik