Re: Borla exhaust (AKA Techtonics)...

Kris Tewkesbury wrote:

> I called Borla today to ask them if they ever planned to make anything for
> VW's.  The guy on the phone told me that they don't have any plans but that
> they make the exhaust systems for Techtonics and Neuspeed.  That was
> shocking to me.  I didn't realize that these exhausts were essentially
> Borlas.  I'm sure everyone else knew this, I'm usually the last to know
> things like this.

I didn't know this, but I do know one of them (TT or autotech) useds
DynoMax
mufflers, but they probably mean the rest of the system.

> While I'm at it (I usually don't get a chance to email the list), I'd like
> to congratulate many of you an great looking web pages.  I was up until 6am
> last night looking at Scirocco pictures, facts and upgrades on the web.  It
> really motivated me to spruce my page up with VW propaganda for the world
> to see.  I also didn't realize until the other day how lucky I am because
> VW North American Headquarters is only 5 miles from my parents new house.

Just wait until Scirocco.org is done ;) It will take awhile, but will be
THE
resource for Scirocco nuts (I don't say this to put down anybodys page,
but
just want you to have something to look forward too since the demise of
Joe's
page The Scirocco).

> KT
> 2 1986 8v's (one runs, one walks)