Borla exhaust (AKA Techtonics)...

I called Borla today to ask them if they ever planned to make anything for
VW's.  The guy on the phone told me that they don't have any plans but that
they make the exhaust systems for Techtonics and Neuspeed.  That was
shocking to me.  I didn't realize that these exhausts were essentially
Borlas.  I'm sure everyone else knew this, I'm usually the last to know
things like this.

While I'm at it (I usually don't get a chance to email the list), I'd like
to congratulate many of you an great looking web pages.  I was up until 6am
last night looking at Scirocco pictures, facts and upgrades on the web.  It
really motivated me to spruce my page up with VW propaganda for the world
to see.  I also didn't realize until the other day how lucky I am because
VW North American Headquarters is only 5 miles from my parents new house.

KT
2 1986 8v's (one runs, one walks)