Re: Some Assembly Required... I Need Parts

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, John Van Vuren wrote:

> I'm parting out an '87 16v Scirocco, so if anybody else needs anything,
> let me know!
>
> John

This leads me to a question, I've been having small troubles with my
trans, and have a bad feeling about it.....question, would a 16v tranny
fit, work on my 1.8 8v?

I'm interested in this because I know that these trannies don't have the
deaded self-machining prob and they have a stock limited slip, yes?

Eric