Re: Borla exhaust (AKA Techtonics)...

> Just wait until Scirocco.org is done ;) It will take awhile, but will be
> THE
> resource for Scirocco nuts (I don't say this to put down anybodys page,
> but
> just want you to have something to look forward too since the demise of
> Joe's
> page The Scirocco).
>
> Later
> Etrik

        Etrik,

                I can't wait.  Will you be updating the current site in
installments, or will a totally new site appear one day.  And will scirocco.org
be the name, and  address of it?  I'd like to help in the process as much as i
can, but i'm afraid using emial is as far as my computer talents go.  But feel
free to pick my brain for ideas and what not. :-)

                    Later

                                Owen
                                87 16V