Re: chassis designations - decipher please. (a1,a2,a3..)

On Fri, 16 Jan 1998 06:18:45 -0800 (PST) Paul Krucke <vwfan53@yahoo.com>
writes:

>Hehehe, I just love rattling everyones cage. ;-)  BTW:  It is actually
>LESS key strokes to use SI & SII (you lose the 'k' in a Scirocco I).
>Also, most vendor catalogs use this notation.

True, you certainly do and it is!  :)-

>I should have used this list for my Psych research/papers when I was
>going to school for Psychology.  Reasearch paper title "People set in
>their ways" :-)
>
>Oh, and I do like the Shirts Shawn!!!

Im a classic case of being set in my ways. I'll only change if it suites
me! heh-heh!
Nice try dude, trying to get out of it wont do you any good now buddy.
I'm still gonna modify your shirt for ya when I see'z ya next. (Remember,
im SET...)

>This is all in good fun,
>==
>-Paul

Thats how I took everything!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and