Re: chassis designations - decipher please. (a1,a2,a3..)

---Mark Peele <scirocco.gti@juno.com> wrote:

> Not again!

> With all due respect, on this list and in the context of this list
> (SCIROCCO) we use (and will continue to use) for the sake of
keystrokes
> MK1 for the 1974-1981 Scirocco (A1 chassis) and MK2 for the 1982-1992
> Scirocco (A1 chassis).
>
> So please be nice to Shawn and the rest of us    :)

Hehehe, I just love rattling everyones cage. ;-)  BTW:  It is actually
LESS key strokes to use SI & SII (you lose the 'k' in a Scirocco I).
Also, most vendor catalogs use this notation.

I should have used this list for my Psych research/papers when I was
going to school for Psychology.  Reasearch paper title "People set in
their ways" :-)

Oh, and I do like the Shirts Shawn!!!

This is all in good fun,
==
-Paul
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan
90 Audi 90 Quattro 20v
87 Scirocco 16v E-Stock
87 Jetta GLi
63 Bug Sunroof
"Friends don't let friends drive MINI-VANS!!!!"