From: scirocco.gti@juno.com (Mark Peele)
To: scirocco-l@privateI.com
Subject: Model
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 16:27:42 -0500

Seems to be a lot of interest here.

I may volunteer to be the point man on this.

AMT had a nice MK1 kit that you could build with or without the factory
Trans Am racing flares/wheels. Model #PK-4153.

If you want to see an image of this, go to:

http://www.gforce.com/scirocco/vwstuff.htm

It's on Chris Gonzale's page - I think he's a list member . . .

Anyone know of a MK2 kit?