Re: Grounding Cold Start valve?? - Clarity pls.

At 01:05 PM 12/28/98 -0500, Wm. Josiah Erikson wrote:
>I don't think you would want to do this, because then the cold start
>valve would always operate whenever you used the starter, including
>during hot starts. The point of the time-thermoswitch is to prevent this
>from happening and only provide ground when the engine is cold or you've
>been cranking the starter for more than 5 seconds or something...
>    -Josiah

Are we talking about the same thing? I am refereing to grounding the
outside of the coldstart injector. This does not mean I am having it opeate
at any time it doesn't now, nor in any other above and beyond manner.

he description above sounds like a warning to avoid changing normal
operation. My description of extra grounding was refering to grounding
points on the mounting bolts that hold the injector to the end of the air
intake.

In any case mine seems factory and includes a ground for the ign.'s brain.

Perhaps there has been some miscommunication here.

TBerk
wtf?