Re: Sac meeting location suggestion

On Mon, 28 Dec 1998 10:48:12 -0800 "Alex Ting"
<alex@millenniumsolutions.net> writes:

>Second, I will volunteer my house as a meeting place
>as it is a little closer to the majority of you than Nate's.

I didn't know that Nate lived an hour from Sac. This matters to me
because im already gonna be driving 10 hrs to get to Sac and I really
don't think spending another hour driving would make the best of my time
there. (Its a family visit for me and I don't wanna hear them whine.) Id
rather spend a couple extra hours visiting with you punks than driving.
How much closer to Sac are you Mr. Ting?

>If everybody is agreed, let me know and I will send directions.

Lets get everyone to agree on a place. If its Nates place then that's
where we meet. I just want someone to make a decision already. Im turning
in my computer on wednesday to get the new motherboard and goodies
installed for me while im gone so lets decide NLT tuesday evening?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and