RE: calipers

rats.     Thanks for the help.

OK here's my deal:
Frankenrabbit (ProRally car) has a brake setup from a Scirocco 16V and we
run 14 wheels and rally tires--which is fine.  Except, that someone has
offered a supply of 13 inch ice racing tires (studded -- or maybe spiked is
more accurate) on which to run a season of ice rallycrosses.  We have lots
of 13 in. wheels on which to mount them, so it makes sense to try to make a
setup that we can (relatively) easily swap to that will work with the 13
inch wheels -- and they will be good spares for rallies.
My question is:  What is needed to make this happen?  If we had hubs all set
up with bearings, disks and calipers, would we be set?  Or am I missing
something?

AND, does anyone know if there is such a thing as a quick-disconnect fitting
for brake lines?  If so, where can they be obtained?  This would be a BIG
help when we are trying to  do fast disaster recovery during an event
service.

Thanks again

Damien