Re: Wanted; another Scirocco

>---Feenix <feenix@javanet.com> wrote:
>>
>> faust wrote:
>> >
>> > Anyone know of a Scirocco for sale in the Western New York, Norther
PA
>> > area?
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>> >
>> > Greg Faust
>>
>> Not that anyone cares but I used to live in that area and don't ever
>> remember seeing any Scirocco's. Of course that was years ago....
>>
>> Feenix
>
>You'd be wrong of course. :-)
>
>I see maybe 2 per month around here, and for people who don't
>know me by now, I live in upstate NY (Rochester to be exact). I
>myself currently own several.  In the past 11 years or so I've
>owned 10 or more...
>
>It's good to be back here, I've been way to busy lately to take
>part in any list activities.
>
>==Brett

Agreed.
I just got off the phone with my friend who has a real nice red 2.0 16v
Scirocco with Speedlines on it. He just moved to New Hope, PA and he
says that there are 4 tricked out Sciroccos in that town. 2 red and 2
black. Of course, he was bitching about it because he *thought* he was
special....
Us east coasters have it pretty good in the watercooled world... Most of
the VW enthusasts are H20 fans because all of the AirSuckers have died
from rust.
My local VW club at one time had 90% air cooled members, now its
something like 30%...

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com
      VW PHOTOS!     http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen