Re: Exhaust Leak

The exhaust that leaks out is displaced by 'clean' air which means your
o2 sensor is getting a false reading resulting in some power loss.  Dont
let it go on leaking too long.  At least get a shop to pinpoint the leak,
it might not be so bad.  Remember, just cause you take it in doesnt mean
you have to have it fixed.

Racer X