Re: COPS: the enemy

On Wed, 02 Dec 1998 13:53:50 -0800 Geordy <geordy@lodgepole.com> writes:

Front license

I'm going to make sure mine is bent kinda funny to
>screw with their radar when I put it on.

Hows that goin' to screw up a radar??  They just want something metal to
aim for.  You could put in on backwards - it aint gonna matter.

 I shoulda outran him cause
>by
>the time I saw him coming to the time he caught up to me I could have
>been far gone cause my acceleration far exceeds his POS chev.

No, people get killed that way.  Sorry your '79 wont outrun any cop car.
Some of 'em might be kinda fluffy but they will eat you alive.

>I don't have insurance yet since I bought the car last week so he gave
>me
>a $480 ticket.  He said I could get it reduced to 25 if I got
>insurance.  I don't want a $25 ticket, that's not good enough, I want
>NO
>ticket.  I thought you had 30 days to insure a new vehicle.

Why the hell would anyone think you could drive around with no insurance
ever?
Thats accident insurance you know, for you hitting them & them hitting
you...

>  If their pulling
>me
>over for this instead of taking care of some real issues(murder,
>theft,
>rape, etc.)

Theft huh?  I wonder what good a front plate would do on a stolen car....