Re: COPS: the enemy

now, insurance is one of the biggest federally
demanded scams.  There is such lax regulation
of the insurance industry, that companies can
charge outrageous rates because you fall into
a "high risk" age group regardless of past history.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for insurance, but having
never been in any sort of accident, I feel a little
ripped off paying more in insurance for one year
than I paid for my car!

Perhaps CA should have passed the "pay at the pump"
insurance plan.  There actually might be less litigation.......

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Ste. 150