Re: Exhaust Leak

Would that maybe, possibly explain why I am just barely passing my emissions
testing even though I do have a new o2 sensor? I have pinpointed exactly where
it is leaking from. It is leaking directly from the spring thing connecting
from the exhaust manifold to the downpipe. Your comment has shed new light,
because when i disconnected the o2 sensor (don't worry, just for a couple of
miles) There was a noticable increase in performance, which explains my poor
o2 sensor performace. Thanks for your help.

Brian
86 16v with new red paint job.