The PVC hose

What I did was to remove the hose from the valve cover to the airbox. In it's
place I put a Jamex breather at the valve cover and a plug at the airbox. You
know what? The breather doesn't get soaked w/ oil like I thought it might. My
guess is that the oil was helped to airbox by the increased vacuum from the
intake. The crankcase still breathes freely. It just doesn't have extra help
from the airbox. No losses in power were felt. My major delight was that
there's no longer oil soaking my filter.

Frank