Re: how can i make my teardrops shine....

At 10:34 pm -0500 15/12/98, Trevor wrote:
>The finishing of the aluminium might be fun - sanding and buffing with
>brasso or something similar would yield nice
>results...temporarily that is.

Yeah, you can't really leave them polished unless you plan on keeping them
polished indefinitely.  I have a couple friends with forged aluminum ATS
limited rims that have been refinished but left bare aluminum.  It looks
awesome, but only when they're clean.  The brake dust eats into them
immediately and the longer it stays on, the harder it is to get off.