Re: how can i make my teardrops shine....

Problem would be removing the original clearcoat before sanding them and
clearcoating again afterwards. I would think leaving them with no
protection would be asking for trouble because when I had some td's on a
GTI the clearcoat would peel back and the exposed aluminium would get
attacked by corrosion immediately. Same thing is currently happening with
my BBS RS'.
The finishing of the aluminium might be fun - sanding and buffing with
brasso or something similar would yield nice
results...temporarily that is.

-Trev
86 8v