Re: how can i make my teardrops shine....

At 9:10 pm -0500 15/12/98, Bryan Brannigan wrote:
>What about wire brushing them, and clear coating them yourself???? or is
>that a completly insane idea?

I suppose you could do that, but will a wire brush leave a finish you like?
I guess you could polish them or whatever after... the main thing, though,
is that wheel refinishers bake the rims after painting them.  I dunno what
kind of clearcoat they use, either, but I suspect it's something that
requires hi-temp curing?