Re: 195/50-15 Tires

I love the Dunlop SP8000. They're quieter and more compliant than the AVS
Intermediate. They also wear longer and have more progressive breakaway
characteristics. All this is at the expense of a few .02 or so g's on the
skidpad.

Big deal. How often is one at 99% speed?

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut