Re: Sad sight

You mean not everybody eats Ramen Noodles 3 times a day?

I am at a loss to decide which of my VW's cost me more - this has been an expensive year for cars.....
$4K on the van and around $2-3k on the rocco....

Hey - anyone know if a 16v engine will fit in a Vanagon?  Joachim?  now that would be the $#!t....... :)

Mark
84 8v rocco (gettin the stereo installed tonight)
87 Vanagon Westfalia Gl (which already has a kick-ass sound system, it just needs an engine)